Tuesday 4 September 2012

recent purchases

Recently I've had my birthday, and also my GCSE results, which meant I had some money to spend, so I've been shopping a few times, and here's what I got:

Jumper - Miss Selfridge £26
Cardigan - H&M £19.99
Bag - H&M £14.99
Jeans - New Look £19.99
Shoes - Daisy Street £20.99
Rings - all H&M £2.99 - £3.99
Raspberry nail polish - Barry M £2.99
Eyeliner - L'Oreal £6.49
Concealer - Collection 2000 £4.99
Mascara - Maybelline £4.99
'Lady Luck' green nail polish - £2.99

I just got a few nice casual things to wear to college, then a few make up bits and jewelry.  I also got the bag, since I needed a bigger bag to fit all my stuff in for college.  I also got the cat shoes from my wishlist, I'm in love!  Here's what some of the things look like on:





Much love - Ella xxx




4 comments:

  1. Those cat flats are super cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. them cat flats! i love the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nails!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other
    xoxo
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat shoes are so adorable! <3 I want those too!
    And you're so beautiful! (Just checked your posts! Amazing!) (:

    I'll follow you from now on, maybe you would check my blog too? (:
    http://viimeinenpistemaria.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete