Thursday 30 August 2012

flatform craving

I'm pretty tall, so I don't really need any help from a pair of shoes when it comes to the height side of things, but lately I've been completely obsessed by flatforms.  I'm not entirely sure whether it's a sensible purchase for the likes of myself, already being taller then most of my friends, but I saw these:

£45 - Urban Outfitters

I became totally smitten, and I'm thinking they might be a pair of shoes I can put on to make an outfit more interesting, since I usually live in my Dr Marten boots or just flat pumps.  They're a little more edgy than I usually go for, so I think it'd be nice to have something a bit more exciting in my shoes collection!

Also, I'd just like to say thank you for all the lovely comments on my first post!  I followed everybody back and thanks for checking out my blog!

Much love, Ella xxx



3 comments:

  1. I like those shoes. I'm a military boots / pumps / converse type too and quite tall as well, and I always feel like an ostrich when I wear heels but i would deffo wear those.

    xxx, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! love your blog! i follow you!
    xoxo
    http://www.omgfashionotvictim.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi love, just found you via your friend's blog and i am your new follower! also, love these shoes! i'm tall too (5'10) and have embraced wearing any sort of heel, pump, or platform! a shoe like this should definitely be purchased!

    xo!
    amb

    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete